Category: Senior Pets
How do you know it’s time? Quality of life assessments are one of the hardest decisions a pet owner faces. Euthanasia offers a peaceful death that alleviates suffering and pain for animals. The hard part is determining if it is time to consider euthanasia. As a general rule when the bad days outnumber the good days it is time to...Read More
- Does euthanasia hurt a dog?
- How do you know when it's time to euthanize your dog.
- How do you know when it's time to euthanize?
- How to put my dog to sleep
- putting a pet to sleep
- What happens when a cat is euthanized?
- What happens when a dog is euthanized?
Cannabis and CBD products are the latest trend in human medicine. More and more people are turning to cannabis as a natural treatment for their health issues due to it’s purported positive impact on inflammation and other ailments. CBD oil has recently become popular due to its availability online, as well in many local pet stores, grocery stores, and pharmacies....Read More
- Can you give CBD oil to cats?
- can you give dogs CBD oil?
- CBD for pets
- CBD oil
- CBD oil for cats
- CBD oil for dogs
- CBD oil for pets
- Does CBD work for pets?
- How much CBD oil should I give my dog?
- Is CBD oil bad for dogs?
The Pet Hospitals is committed to fighting rabies in the world’s most at-risk regions. Rabies is a deadly disease that can affect domestic animals, wild animals, and humans. It is caused by a virus and is mostly transmitted through the bite or scratch of an infected animal. The most common source of rabies in humans in under-developed nations is from...Read More