We do our best to partner with local shelters and rescue groups to help pets in need find their furever homes.
To help orphaned animals find homes and to reduce the number of pets euthanized in our communities, The Pet Hospitals is proud to support these local rescue groups and shelters, as well as the pet parents who choose to adopt. We provide free pet health care services at our animal clinics to get your new pet off on the right paw should you adopt.
- West Tennessee Border Collie Rescue
- Collierville Animal Services —
- Germantown Animal Shelter —
- Olive Branch Animal Shelter — 662-895-4582
- Memphis Humane Society —
- Memphis Animal Services —
- Guardian Angel Pet Rescue —
- Meows and BowWows Animal Rescue —
- Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue —
- New Beginnings Animal Rescue — email@example.com
- House of Mews —
- Real Good Dog Rescue
- Tails of Hope – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marshall County Humane Society
- West Memphis Animal Shelter — (870) 732-7599
- ALIVE Rescue Memphis
- All 4s Rescue League — 901-870-4921
- Sunny Meadows Safe Haven for Pets — (901) 363-7233
- Wilson Animal Rescue
Rescue a Golden Retriever or Border Collie
The Pet Hospitals is also a proud supporter of the Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue Organization and West Tennessee Border Collie Rescue. We donate veterinary services to these organizations to ensure each animal’s health and help get the pets ready for their new adoptive homes.