Physical Exams are Important for Pets- Memphis Pet Health
A complete physical exam is a key component of your pet’s visit at The Pet Hospitals! Click the above link to see a few of our veterinarians thoroughly explain what they are looking for and why it is essential!
During the physical exam, your doctor can:
- Check over your pet from head to tail.
- Check the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth for problems. Here they can find cataracts, diabetes, and the like.
- Diagnose dental disease before it is affecting your pet’s heart.
- Listen to the heart and lungs for any abnormalities.
- Feel the skin and look for lumps, bumps, or little critters.
- Be sure the pet’s range of motion is normal.
- Search for any masses you may not notice.
Visit any of our locations for the best in veterinary care, provided by highly skilled professionals who love what we do!