Best Holiday Gift Ideas For Your Pets
We can’t let you forget the four legged family members when you are doing your Christmas list making and shopping!
To make it a little easier, we have compiled our best holiday gift ideas for your pets! There is something for every breed and budget.
- If your pet could use a happy more often than once a year, BarkBox is a great option! This is a subscription service. You choose the frequency and are surprised each time a new box of goodies arrives. The first box could be sitting under the tree Christmas morning. Barkbox would be the perfect pet gift for that dog that always needs a new distraction.
- Although probably not the most exciting for your cat, the Jumbl Paw Cat Litter Mat may be a great gift for a cat loving human you know! It effectively traps litter so that your kitty does not accidentally track crumbles of litter all over your home. The gentle design feels soft on their paws and comes in many bright colors – making it perfect for any room in the house.
- Another great idea is this Tennis Ball Launcher by Nerf. This foot activated rubber stomper may save your arm while providing lots of exercise for Spot! It can toss a tennis ball hundreds of feet! Take it in the front yard, back, or even tote it to the park. All the other dogs will be jealous.
- We love the idea of gifting the SiliDog tag you see pictured below! Their name is short for ‘Silent Dog Tag’. Your pet can keep all the important info around their neck without all the jingling! We will leave that job for the reindeer this year.
- The Cozy Cave is a perfect option for your cuddler. Dogs or cats can easily stay warm and enjoy their own space while laying nearby the action of gift unwrapping and holiday eating!
6. Or there is always the creative option… Head to your local craft store & Do It Yourself!
We love these cute ideas of making a handsome bow tie or a paw print for the garden or adorning the tree. Plus, they keep cost at a minimum! Also, kids could get involved if you use these gift ideas.
Happy Shopping & Happy Holidays!
-The Pet Hospitals Team
*** We will be open the first half of the day on Christmas Eve (December 24th), closed for Christmas Day (Dec 25th), and back open all day Saturday, December 26th in case you need veterinary care over the holiday weekend. ***