Doctor supervised dog boarding that’s safe and fun.
From daily exercise and playtime, to the loving care and attention that our staff provides, a staycation at The Pet Hospitals in Lakeland is the next best thing to being home. Our dog boarding services include:
- Drop off and pick up 7 days/week without additional fees.
- A safe, climate controlled environment
- Indoor and outdoor play space
- Walks and staff visits 3 times/day
- Fresh linens provided throughout your dog’s stay
- Complimentary meals that are yummy and easy on tummies for our nervous guests
- Peace of mind provided by a veterinarian on-site 7 days a week
- 40 dogs kennels ranging from small to extra large
- If your dog stays for 3 nights, they will receive a discounted bath. If the stay is 5+ nights, their bath is on us!
Make a reservation for your pet’s Lakeland staycation
Reservations can be scheduled by phone at 901.399.7400 or through the Chat Now feature on our website. Our boarding services are in demand, so reserving your pet’s stay guarantees that we can accommodate them. While your pet does not need to be a veterinary client at The Pet Hospitals to board here, we do require up to date vaccinations.
For everyone’s safety, all overnight guests are required to be fully up to date on their Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, Bordetella, and H3N2/H3N8 (dog flu) vaccinations. In addition they must have a current flea/heartworm preventative, and a negative fecal test in the past year.